The Elmore String Quartet
The Elmore String Quartet will perform:
- Anton Webern – Langsamer Satz
- Britten string quartet no.3
- Beethoven Op.132 No.15 in A minor
This first concert will be free for all KMS members of the 2019-2020 season. Members’ friends and non-members will be very welcome at a ticket price of £20 at the door (cash or cheque) or from Bookends Keswick.
Please do not book unless you know you can and will come.
- The church has been assessed and organised as a “Covid-secure” venue for services and performances. It will have been thoroughly cleaned before the concert.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you have any of the common symptoms of Covid-19, if you have tested positive for Covid in the prior 14 days, or if you are required to isolate.The audience will be limited to around 150 persons (the maximum capacity of the church is over 400). All non-household members will be able to separate by 1m.
- Seats will be allocated to audience members in arrival order.
- Audience members will be checked-off against a register on arrival.
- The register will be held for 28 days in case track and trace is required.
- Social distancing will be encouraged as the audience queues outside and inside the church. There will be no social mingling allowed inside the church, and no close interaction between performers and audience.
- Audience members will be required to wear facemasks when moving around in the church.
- The audience will enter by the front door and exit by another to the right of the choir.
- Hand sanitisers will be used on arrival and available on exit.
- The performance area is between the main aisle and the choir. The performers will be able to socially distance from the audience.
- There will be a short interval of 10-15 minutes, but no refreshments will be offered. Audience members will be encouraged to either stay in their seats or go outside to socially mingle. The church doors will be opened during the interval to aid ventilation.
- The church has limited toilet facilities.
- There is no car park at the church.
- While there will be no ticket cost for members for this concert, a retiring collection will be taken which will help towards KMS costs and future events