Lara Melda piano
- Barcarolle in F sharp major, Op. 60
- Nocturne in B flat minor, Op. 9 No. 1
- Sonata No. 3 in B minor, Op. 58
- Etude Tableau No. 7 in E flat major, Op. 33
- Etude Tableau No. 8 in G minor, Op. 33
- Prelude in D major, Op. 23 No. 4
- Prelude in G minor, Op. 23 No. 5
Prokofiev: Romeo & Juliet Op.75:
- Montagues and Capulets,
Lara Melda is the exciting international pianist who won the BBC Young Musician 2010 competition, performing Saint-Saëns Piano Concerto No. 2 in the final round. Lara went on to study at the Royal College of Music from where she graduated in the summer of 2016 with first-class honours.
Since then her career has blossomed in the UK and internationally, including recent sold-out recitals at Wigmore Hall and tours in major European concert halls.
Lara is a seriously formidable talent widely recognised for her playing of the great romantic repertoire. She displays a technique, range and virtuosity well beyond her years and we are delighted to welcome her to Keswick
Find out more about Lara Melda